FTTH Field Manager
Salary: £26k-30k depending on experience
Location: Home Counties
Comex2000 are looking to recruit a FTTH Field Manager with a Civils background for a full time position for works covering the Home Counties. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all field activities and staff to ensure that production, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
Principal duties include working with the client to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and quality.
With assistance from the Management team you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve performance
- Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
- Strong leadership with employees on site with a key focus on driving production and performance
- Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team and development of strong team working relationships
- Quality Assurance
- Control of site environmental issues
- Ensuring all project KPI`s (Key Performance Indicators) and SLA`s (Service Level Agreements) are achieved.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements – training will be provided for all systems used
- Developing accurate programs for weekly updates
- Ensuring compliance to procedures through weekly/monthly reports
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Ownership of on-site work programs, documentation checks, site activities and procurement
- Weekly submission of information including timesheets, material sheets and plant & site checklist
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build drawings
- Operative’s Appraisals
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Civils experience
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good IT skills
- NRSWA Level 10 very desirable
The benefits the employee will receive in this role include the opportunity to earn bonus on top of their salary, Company mobile phone and laptop, and a company van.
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached