Network Delivery Planner
The Network Delivery Planner will work as part of a team in Coventry to deliver and plan against competitive targets set by our client. Exceptional client communication skills will be exercised, including taking regular conference calls and meeting, providing meaningful updates.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Efficient communication and engagement with internal & external customers.
- Quality Assurance.
- Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary in line with business requirements.
- Meeting operational targets set by the management team.
- Daily/Weekly submission of information to the management team in order to keep the client updated.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills:
- Computer literate with exceptional understanding of Microsoft applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work location
- Driving Licence is necessary
We offer competitive pay, and 28 day’s holiday a year (inclusive of bank holidays). In addition, you will get access to a contributory pension scheme, development and training, discounted benefits to Virgin Media products.
How to apply:
Please reply to this advert in writing, with a copy of your CV attached.