Residential Team Manager
Location - South London
Working hours - Tuesday - Saturday 8am to 8pm
Company van, tools and mobile phone supplied
As a Team Manager for Residential installations you will manage and control the activities of your team whilst delivering specific KPI targets. As a field based manager, you will be expected to offer technical leadership with a responsibility for team success. The implementation and monitoring of agreed targets and objectives for the team will be priority, whilst also ensuring company policies are followed and the best possible service is delivered to the client.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the field activity of your team whilst ensuring Health & safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Monitor Team performance and activity. This includes KPI’s compliance, work quality and customer service.
- Implementation of new recruits/trainees into your team. Regularly asses trainees within your team through to LTO sign off with Virgin Media.
- Managing daily completion rates, ensuring customers and client are kept fully updated
- Maintain our company image, ensuring a good reputation is upheld at all times, when dealing with our clients and their customers.
- Resolve any issues raised by the technicians within your team, and escalate issues outside your competence where appropriate.
- Use your own initiative and seize every opportunity to enhance customers overall experience.
- Ensure all complaints are promptly addressed, with minimal customer inconvenience and confirm satisfactory resolution on each occasion.
- CPE and stock level control
- Managing discipline
- Managing staff and mentoring team members
- Managing team member’s sickness and attendance.
- Holding regular team briefs, task delegation, review team issues and overall performance.
- Setting regular targets and objectives in conjunction with your Area Manager.
- Site communication – encourage respect with open, transparent communication.
- Inspiring and motivating staff to increase performance.
- Performance management including performance management
- Providing regular coaching and support to your team.
- Providing individual feedback to team members where appropriate.
- Lead by example
- Uphold and maintenance of team morale.
- Perform regular team audits and quality checks.
- Carry out team H & S audits (quarterly)
- Carry out monthly tool audits
- Fleet management including monthly van audits/damage control.
- Fleet damage reporting and accident/incident management
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Decision making and good judgement – Ability to make good and effective judgements when presented with available data.
- Influencing - Ability to influence others.
- Leadership and Vision – Ability to inspire team with a clear vision and purpose.
- Resilience – Ability to cope under pressure with maximum perseverance.
- Thought process – Ability to think laterally and constructively.
- Planning and Organisation – Ability to identify requisite steps to be taken in order to achieve specified objectives and ultimate team success.
- Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions of a team.
- Computer literacy – Ability to use computer applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, and to learn new computer skills where required.
- Personal presentation – requirement to maintain a professional level in relation to individual appearance at all times.